This privacy statement explains how MvO Holding B.V. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as 'MvO' or 'we') respect your privacy and process your personal data.
1. Which of your personal data do we process?
By 'personal data' we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. MvO may process the following personal data:
• personal data that you provide to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc. For instance, to be able to provide you with the correct services on the basis of a business agreement, to be able to contact you at your request or in the context of job applications/recruitment or the attendance of events or meetings.
2. Purposes of the processing and principles
MvO only uses the collected data for the purposes for which we have obtained the data. MvO may process personal data for the following principles:
• in the context of the performance of an agreement we have concluded with you;
• to provide you with information for which personal data must be processed, for example to be able to send you our newsletters or information about our products and services. Of course, after having obtained your consent to such processing. Each newsletter/mailing contains a link allowing you to unsubscribe immediately;
• to be able to process your job application or registration for our recruitment services;
• we use the personal data you provide to us to activate the 'please call/contact etc. me option' to contact you by telephone or by e-mail, for example in the context of complaint handling;
• to improve our website.
We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following principles:
• carrying out an agreement;
• your consent;
• meeting a statutory obligation;
• legitimate interest.
3. Sharing personal data
We store our data on servers in the European Economic Area (EEA), unless explicitly stated otherwise. MvO will not share your personal data with third parties in any way, with the exception of data processors that have been engaged by MvO and with whom a data processing agreement has been concluded, except when:
• you have given MvO consent to do so;
• MvO is obliged to do so under the law, a court order or an order of a competent supervisory authority;
• MvO or a third party has a legitimate interest justifying the sharing of personal data.
4. Retention period
MvO will, in any case, not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the abovementioned purposes or to comply with the applicable legislation and regulations.
In the case of personal data processed to provide you with requested information, we will store your data for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested information.
Personal data processed in the context of job applications will be removed by MvO within a maximum period of 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure, unless you have given us consent to store your data for a longer period. In that case we will store the data for a maximum period of 1 year after termination of the application procedure.
Data you have provided us so that we can contact you by telephone or e-mail, will be stored until the contact has taken place.
5. Security of the personal data
MvO will always ensure that appropriate technical and organisational security measures are taken to protect personal data against unauthorised and unlawful processing, loss, destruction, damage, modification, accidental disclosure and other unwanted actions. We follow generally accepted standards to protect personal data, which ensure an appropriate security level.
6. Your rights
You, as a 'data subject', have a number of rights. For example, you may request us to access, update, rectify or delete your personal data processed by us. It is however important that you can provide proper proof of identity and that you can demonstrate that the data you wish you access, update, rectify or delete are actually yours.
You may also request us to limit the processing of your personal data in the future or to stop it and, for example, withdraw your consent.
In addition, you may request us, at reasonable intervals, to transmit the digital personal data we process about you, as specified by you, as long as the requested information does not contain any personal data of other natural persons and the requested information has been processed with your consent.
In conclusion, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent privacy authority in connection with our processing of your personal data. You can reach the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA) via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/ (all relevant and recent contact details can be found here as well).
We will respond to all requests within 4 weeks. In the case of complex requests, this period may be extended for another 4 weeks.
The bottom of this privacy statement (point 9) contains information on how to contact us.
7. Links to websites of third parties
9. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact us via: e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +31 (0)162 - 47 47 47 or by post via Damweg 50, 4905 BS Oosterhout, the Netherlands.
10. Amendment of privacy statement
MvO reserves the right to amend the provisions of this privacy statement unilaterally. We will publish any amendments on our website, where you always find the latest version of the privacy statement. We recommend that you consult our website regularly.